TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Kellogg’s* Toy or Game Coupon Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on or around October 6, 2016 and ends on January 15, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion is available while supplies last or until January 15, 2017, whichever comes first.
- This Promotion is open to Canadian residents only who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
- Purchase is necessary and internet access is required for this Promotion.
- In order to receive this Promotion, you must purchase two (2) of the following specially-marked packages of Kellogg’s* ready-to-eat cereals available at all retailers in Canada while supplies last:
Corn Pops* 515gm
Froot Loops* 580gm
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes* 650gm
Rice Krispies* 640gm
Mini-Wheats* Brown Sugar Flavour 700gm
Each specially-marked package listed above will contain one (1) PIN Code printed on the inside of the package. You must then enter two (2) PIN Codes online at www.kelloggs.ca/toy during the Promotion Period and while supplies last, along with your full name, email address and mailing address, and your selection of which coupon you would like to receive (as described below) (a “Valid Request”). Once the Promotion Period is over or the supplies of Coupons are exhausted, whichever comes first, you will be notified that the Promotion is closed before having to provide any personal information.
- PIN Codes must be redeemed by no later than January 15, 2017. Each PIN Code may only be entered once, please type your PIN Code carefully. PIN Codes are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any PIN Codes, other than by Kellogg, is strictly prohibited. Lost PIN Codes will not be replaced.
- Kellogg and its Promotion fulfillment agency accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, late, stolen, damaged, illegible, corrupted or misdirected PIN Codes, redemptions, Coupons or correspondence whether due in error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, printing error, communications failure or otherwise.
- Every Valid Request received during the Promotion Period allows you to receive your choice of one (1) of the following Coupons (subject to the limit set out in Section 9 below):
- One (1) coupon for a free toy or game valued at $10.00, inclusive of applicable taxes (the “Free Coupon”); OR
- One (1) coupon for $10.00 off the purchase of a toy or game valued at $25.00 or more, before applicable taxes (the “$10.00 Off Coupon”).
- All Coupons must be redeemed by March 31, 2017.
- There is a limit of three (3) Coupons per mailing address. Each Valid Request must be submitted separately with two (2) unique PIN Codes.
- Up to a maximum of 50,000 of the Free Coupons are available and up to a maximum of 90,000 of the $10.00 Off Coupons are available.
- Your Coupon(s) will arrive in the mail in approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date of the Valid Request and will be mailed to the address provided online, provided such address is a valid Canadian mailing address.
- Bulk requests made from trade or consumer groups will not be accepted. Incomplete requests, requests by macros or other automated means, and requests which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not qualify for a Coupon. If it becomes apparent that you are using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, the use of “script” or masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own or any other automated means in order to increase the number of your requests in the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, all of your requests will be disqualified and you will not be awarded any Coupons.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Kellogg which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Kellogg may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected requests.
- If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Kellogg may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, Kellogg may ban you from participating in any of Kellogg’s future promotions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Kellogg’s decision shall be final.
- Kellogg and its Promotion fulfillment agency will not accept any liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential damages or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal loss, property loss, injury, accident, death, illness or liability of any nature which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Coupons. You acknowledge and agree that by using the PIN Codes to redeem for a Coupon(s), you are acknowledging and agreeing with this limitation of liability as set forth in this paragraph.
- If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable at law, then that provision shall be deemed to be excluded and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Kellogg reserves the right to decline your request if your request cannot be fulfilled.